I've been tagged on this facebook game, so I thought I'd share it here too.
1) My first thing ever published was Christmas Serendipity which came out in December 2013. It's a sweet mm romance, and is nothing like 50SOG contrary to what Sister In Law said while reading it ;-)
2) Until I made friends in the mm romance genre, I'd never even heard of fanfiction, but now I know what it is, I've realised I inadvertently wrote some of my own – I wrote a sequel play to Beautiful Thing.
3) I have a threesome scene, or four, in The Guardian Angel. (Out later in 2015 from Love Lane Books)
4) Mum still hasn't yet seen any physical copies of my books, because if I show her I'm worried she'll actually read Best Friends Perfect and realise Pamela, is based very heavily on her. She won't read any ebooks as she doesn't have the technology.
5) I am a great believer in writers needing other writers: I help run a local writers group, Waltham Abbey Writers, with Jean Fullerton and Victoria Robertson; I am a member of the Romantic Novelists' Association and have great fun and learn loads attending the London Chapter meetings.
6) Since doing Nanowrimo in 2013 I've found my planning and fast drafting groove, and on a good day I can write 12,000 words, an average day I can write 7,000 words. I aim for an average of 7,000 words a week.
7) I am not a full time writer, although I fit in as much as I can each week – see above - as I have a day job.
Liam Livings :-) xx